Thank you for your interest in supporting the Hoffman Toxicant Induced Loss of Tolerance (TILT) program.
With your help, we are working to:
- Develop a pipeline of knowledgeable health professionals who recognize and address the complex challenges people with TILT are facing.
- Improve participants’ health by conducting Environmental House Calls to help us identify environmental triggers and recommend ways to reduce exposures.
- Identify medical tests to help diagnose TILT and optimize treatment.
- Expand awareness of this condition by educating the public and professional groups to recognize and understand this phenomenon.
- Establish specialized environmentally controlled medical units (EMU’s) for diagnosis, research, and treatment.
For more information, see TILTresearch.org.
For questions about our program, please contact HoffmanTILT@uthscsa.edu.